- your name
- postal/e-mail address
- details about services you specifically request
- details from documents you complete on-line
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- send information to you which we think may be of interest to you;
- request optional information such as your interests to provide more tailored products and services to you and so that we may understand your needs and/or requirements better (eg through internal research, data analysis, market research and product research). Please note however if we request this information we will identify it as optional;
- provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications;
- provide other companies, such as advertisers, with statistical information about our clients, but we will not provide them with information which can be used to identify any individual client or contact;
- pass your details to accountants, consultants and other professionals and third parties, but only for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with our contractual obligations to you;
- notify you of changes to our website
This Website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the Website and visit a website operated by a third party, we do not have any control over that website. Accordingly, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide while visiting such websites. In every case you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box which you can click to say that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously not objected to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by contacting us:
By using the Website and not advising us to the contrary, you agree to us using the data in the way set out in these terms and conditions.
As we take the security of your personal data seriously we strive to protect it and to use up-to-date measures to provide such security. We will release personal information where we are required to do so by law or by any regulations and other rules (including professional and auditing requirements) to which we are subject.